35mm Camera Spotlight: Contax G2
Over the past year, I have begun adding back more and more 35mm film to my work for a few reasons:
- 35mm film is more cost effective (I can shoot more of it for less of an investment).
- The look of 35mm can be conducive to documentary work (that's not to say that medium format isn't).
- The size of 35mm helps with getting documentary shots (smaller camera = less noticeable/intrusive), and is perfect for personal work and travel work.
Imagine Booking a $20,000 Wedding
Becoming a luxury wedding photographer doesn't have to feel impossible. There are many concrete steps you can take this year to move your business towards a luxury realm. And before you ask, yes...these are all steps I have done to move my own photography business from booking $5500-$8000 weddings a year ago, to now booking $13,000-$24,000 weddings one year later.
By the way, the title for this blog post came directly from my 101 Blog Title Templates for just $3.95.
For People Who Want to Shoot Film, But Don't Know How to Start
We're going to straight down to it. You are interested in learning how to shoot film, whether professionally or as a hobby, but you have no idea where to begin. Let me walk you through the 5 steps you should take today to get started shooting film!
Disclaimer: Some links provided may be affiliate links. This means that I may make a small commission if you decide to purchase that (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend high-quality products and services that I would recommend to my coaching clients or friends.
What I Wish I Knew About Film Photography When I First Started Shooting Film
Wish I Wish I Knew About Film Photography When I First Started Shooting Film
Disclosure: Some links included are affiliate links. This means that I may earn a small commission if you decide to purchase (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products and companies that I fully stand behind.
P I N I T F O R L A T E R
Passive Income Ideas (for Photographers and Creatives)
I have been getting asked what passive income streams I've been diving into lately. Here are a few that have worked well for me!
This post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
- Easy to start, can easily sell digital download products (without large investment up front).
- Very inexpensive.
- Already has a large amount of viewers.
- Advertise through Etsy (not complicated or expensive).
- Click here to...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.