Over the past year, I have begun adding back more and more 35mm film to my work for a few reasons:
- 35mm film is more cost effective (I can shoot more of it for less of an investment).
- The look of 35mm can be conducive to documentary work (that's not to say that medium format isn't).
- The size of 35mm helps with getting documentary shots (smaller camera = less noticeable/intrusive), and is perfect for personal work and travel work.
Becoming a luxury wedding photographer doesn't have to feel impossible. There are many concrete steps you can take this year to move your business towards a luxury realm. And before you ask, yes...these are all steps I have done to move my own photography business from booking $5500-$8000 weddings a year ago, to now booking $13,000-$24,000 weddings one year later.
By the way, the title for this blog post came directly from my 101 Blog Title Templates for just $3.95.
We're going to straight down to it. You are interested in learning how to shoot film, whether professionally or as a hobby, but you have no idea where to begin. Let me walk you through the 5 steps you should take today to get started shooting film!
Disclaimer: Some links provided may be affiliate links. This means that I may make a small commission if you decide to purchase that (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend high-quality products and services that I would recommend to my coaching clients or friends.
Wish I Wish I Knew About Film Photography When I First Started Shooting Film
Disclosure: Some links included are affiliate links. This means that I may earn a small commission if you decide to purchase (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products and companies that I fully stand behind.
P I N I T F O R L A T E R
I have been getting asked what passive income streams I've been diving into lately. Here are a few that have worked well for me!
This post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
- Easy to start, can easily sell digital download products (without large investment up front).
- Very inexpensive.
- Already has a large amount of viewers.
- Advertise through Etsy (not complicated or expensive).
- Click here to...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.