Extensive Gear List Links
Digital Camera Bodies:
- Canon R6 used or new on Adorama, or new on Amazon.
- Canon R5 used or new on Adorama, or new on Amazon.
- Fuji GFX100s* used or new on Adorama, or new on Amazon. * (must purchase new if you're using the VIP360 membership to get benefits).
- Fuji GFX50sii (newer version of 50s) or older version (what I owned) Fujifilm GFX50s.
- Leica Q2 used or new on Adorama or new on Amazon.
*Tip for purchasing the GFX100s: If you're considering purchasing, but want a little extra time to decide once you get it, I would recommend purchasing through Adorama with the VIP360 membership (just $49 a year). This will give you 60-days no questions asked return window, then if you decide to keep it, you'll have more coverage on this camera than your normal 'coverage window'.
Digital Lens Recommendations:
- Canon 35mm 1.4 L II Lens New on Amazon
- Canon 50mm 1.2 RF Lens New on Amazon or Used on Adorama.
- The Voigt 58mm Lens (Amazon) or here on Adorama.
- The adaptor I use for the GFX Voigt 58 can be found here.
- Samyang 85mm Lens for Canon EF
Film Camera Body Recommendations:
- Contax645 + Zeiss 80mm f/2.0
- Rolleiflex f/2.8
- Minolta CLE - Update; I have had issues with 2 of these bodies, and no longer use these on a regular basis.
- Lens for Minolta CLE: Zeiss 35mm f/2
- Another great option for a Minolta CLE lens
- Nikon F3HP
- Lens for Nikon F3HP: Nikkor 35mm f/1.4
- Leica M4-P
- Holga 120N here on Amazon. Want more information on how I shoot this? Check out my Holga Guide here.
Flashes and Lights Recommendations:
- Profoto A1X Air TTL-F for Fujifilm (now out of date). Here's a newer similar option: Profoto A10 for Fujifilm *Note, these flashes are made for almost every camera brand. Choose whichever makes sense for you!
- Profoto A1 Air TTL-C for Canon
- Canon 600EX II-RT Speedlite
- Canon 430 EX Speedlite (or EXii)
- Viltrox Constant Light on Amazon or on Ebay
- Nikon SB-12 Speedlight
- Nanuk 935 Rolling Case on Amazon
- Peak Design 45L Backpack
- Peak Design Messenger Bag
- Away Large Flex Suitcase; Click this Link First to Get $20 Off.
- Peak Design Tripod (I personally have the slightly less expensive option; works incredibly well + perfect for travel).
Affiliate Disclosure Statement:
* Please know that most links above are affiliate links (Amazon Affiliates, Peak Design Affiliates, etc). This means that I earn a small commission if you decide to purchase (at no added cost to you).