I have been getting asked what passive income streams I've been diving into lately. Here are a few that have worked well for me!
This post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
- Easy to start, can easily sell digital download products (without large investment up front).
- Very inexpensive.
- Already has a large amount of viewers.
- Advertise through Etsy (not complicated or expensive).
- Click here to see my Etsy Store.
Why Use Share-A-Sale?
- Easy to create your own account.
- Quick and easy access to many different brands who use affiliate marketing.
- Receive higher paying commissions (some close to 30-40% per sale).
- Find brands that fit within photography (or your creative field). I personally use KEH.com (love this site + feel 100% confident referring customers to it), as well as Creative Live (wonderful educational site for various types of creatives at different levels).
- Open your account, and start applying to affiliate for various brands here.
Why Use Shopify?
- Allows you to sell digital products, physical products, and more.
- Great spot to sell educational materials (PDF downloads, etc).
- Allows you to create your own website (host your own blog, bring traffic specifically to your site).
- Start your Shopify Store here.
Looking for Ideas on Educational Content to Create on Shopify?
- "How to" Education (How To Edit, How to Use Photoshop, How to Get Higher Paying Clients).
- Email templates (20 Email Templates for Every Small Business Owner).
- Canva Templates (Pricing Guides, Welcome Guides, Business Cards).
Become an Adobe Affiliate
- Recommend your favorite Adobe products that you already use to earn a commission.
- Only takes a few days to get approved.
Start Using Pic-Time
Why Use Pic-Time for Gallery Hosting?
- Super intuitive and easy to use.
- Generate easy passive income using their pre-made email marketing plans.
- Email marketing comes with standard membership.
- Already need a gallery-hosting site, so you might as well have one that generates lots of income for you.
- Get emails to remind you about upcoming holidays, etc. that you may be able to make more print sales.
- I have made about $6500 profit in the past 8-10 months selling prints and albums (and that's almost entirely hands off).
- Grab a FREE month using this code: W3E77B
Coming Soon | Learn Affiliate Marketing
Want to do a deep dive into affiliate marketing? I've found an incredible online course for $7 that will help you understand the ins and outs of affiliate marketing as it relates to whatever field you want (photography, for me!).