I get asked all the time: what are you favorite business (and personal!) money tools. Let's dive into a few that I couldn't live without!
- Easily send, receive, and keep track of business invoices.
- Easily connect to Quickbooks to automatically keep track of all incoming payments.
- Keep client folders with notes, attachments, etc. Much easier than a Google Spreadsheet!
- Allow for online payments.
- Get 10% OFF your membership here.
- The easiest way to keep track of all expenses, incoming payments, overdue or upcoming invoices, etc.
- Easy to use Reports that I send directly to my Accountants + Tax Assistance.
- Syncs with many different businesses including: Etsy, 17Hats, PayPal, Amazon Business, Square, Shopify, and many more.
- Get up to 50% OFF + a $50 Visa Gift Card for you Business here.
Why Use M1?
- If you're anything like me, opening an investment account, ROTH IRA, Retirement accounts, etc. seemed very intimidating.
- M1 has made this process SUPER easy (even for me!).
- The earlier you start investing, the more money you'll make. At the rate I'm at (low-risk, about $5500 a year investment total), I'm set to retire at age 65 with at least $1,200,000. I'm wishing I had started even earlier. ;)
- If you aren't sure what to put in "your pie" of investments, here is mine! It has been gaining at a steady rate since I opened my account.
- Get $50 To Start Your Investments here.
Why Use Rakuten?
- Easy and free to use.
- Quick plug-in for Chrome, Safari, etc.
- Automatically asks if you want cash-back on any website that it's linked with. Simply hit "yes", and if you purchase from that site, you'll receive cash back in your Rakuten account.
- Best part? Once you've received cash back, you'll get a check in the mail. It's that easy!
- Get $30 when you join here.
Want to learn how I booked a $20,000+ wedding? Check out this blog post.