Whether you're an experienced film photographer, new to shooting film, or a digital photographer looking to add just a touch of film to their work, the Holga is the easiest (and least expensive) way to add film to your work. This guide walks through all of the things I've learned about the Holga through years of shooting with it.
In this guide you'll learn:
- The Gear: What gear I recommend getting when you first begin shooting the Holga.
- Film Stocks: What film stocks work best (and which I have found don't work well).
- Settings: Understanding the various settings on the Holga.
- Experimenting: Different ways to experiment with imagery on the Holga.
- Most Common Mistakes: Learn the most common mistakes that occur when you begin shooting the Holga.
- Tips & Tricks: A few tips and tricks that I use whenever I pull out the Holga
GET YOUR HOLGA HERE - Holga Camera
What people are saying:
" Abi's Holga Guide eliminates the need for wasting a ton of film while experimenting with your first Holga camera. It's beautifully written, easy to digest, includes plenty of step-by-step images, and a tool guide to ensure you have everything you need. I particularly love the section with her Portra 400 examples. There's nothing like this guide in the education world." - Dani Toscano
"Photographers! Abigail Lewis just released her Holga Guide. If you've been dabbling in Holga, she is the perfect person to learn from." - Photographer